Thread: :3
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2013, 12:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdt26417 View Post
Hi Whisper,
Welcome to our forum.

So I take it it is just you and one lady right now, plus she has a girlfriend? Sounds like things with your other girlfriend fizzled.
Fizzled indeed! I wasn't looking for a new girlfriend, it sort of happened naturally... I guess we were both in the right place at the right time. We both had (and still have) a partner, so the dynamics of the relationship seemed just right. My girlfriend encourage me to do it so I simply went with the flow and I have to admit that it was absolutely perfect. The reason we ended the relationship was because she felt that we should both leave our partners and start our own thing. I'm happy that she was honest about her feelings but I would have been lying were I not to tell her that it's not going happen...

Luckily she understood and we are friends. I think her partner is a better match for her anyway, I'm sure she knows that deep down. And she did not remove my left kidney either, which is always a plus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natja View Post
I'm in London, I love Cambridge, it's a nice town! I swear I am not one of the people who destroyed the Cambridge University WRFC back in 2000 either...

Cambridge forever <3 roar

w-w-w-what, the WRFC?! D8< A few years ago one of them ladies gave me a piggyback ride, they are so strong *_* You may have won this battle but the war isn't over! *clenches fist*