View Single Post
Old 07-18-2013, 07:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by madeintexas806 View Post
Ok I know I am new to all this as well....But I have been in the exact situation you are in...I was the "CONTROLLING" wife. I wont say was because I still am. I wont say it is headed for disaster...But I will say this. It is not easy on any 3 parts. There is going to come a time when you are going to be alone with "HER" husband and she is not going to take to kindly to that. I didn't. It is "NOT" because of insecurities. I promise that. I seem to have better orgasms watching my husband be with another woman and he knows that and so did our other partner. So with that being said.....You do what your heart tells you to do. I mean I have lived it and I know what is going on. But I will also tell you...Someday you are going to want more then what he can give you...meaning a monogamous relationship,and from what I have seen in my life a married man will almost never leave his wife. And in relationships like this these people are right in some ways...The wife will most always have the final say. That includes when and if yall will be able to be intimate. So if you are willing to really except that role as the second person I say go for it. Give it a try. But don't make promises you are unable to keep to them. And vice versa. All 3 of yall have feelings and so all 3 of yall need to make sure everyone is on the same page and has the understanding of each persons role and each persons position. Your part is always going to be the hardest. Good Luck

Wait, what? You won't let your husband and the girlfriend have sex without you because YOU have better orgasms if you watch? That doesn't make any sense. What are you saying, that you will have an "unorgasm" if they do it without you? SO WHAT if the girlfriend "knows" this? How is it that people having sex without you sometimes takes something AWAY from you?

You sure ARE controlling, and insecure, whether you admit it or not. Just the fact that you "rationalize" it in a way that makes no sense speaks to that.

Last edited by BoringGuy; 07-18-2013 at 07:28 PM.