View Single Post
Old 07-18-2013, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolyPaulie View Post

[B]What is "polyamory" to you?
Simply loving more than one. Anything wrapped around that is simply a relationship construct. If thats fucking with love, no fucking with love.. love as the primary indicator love as the secondary indicator.. it doesn't matter. Poly simply means loving more than one.. period.

Anything else feels very christian to me.

Quote:
Tell me about your relationships. Do you have primaries/secondaries?
Not by name, we are generally all primaries. We all contribute.. no real rules in place but we all respect each other and are considerate. Thats been key for me.

Quote:
Everyone equal?
The impossible dream. No, not every relationship within my quad is equal. We just accept it as it is.

Quote:
Open or closed?
Meh.. neither. we just are. At this stage life as a quad, 2 kids, 1 kid on the way are far too busy to be dating. We have to respect out limited time.

Quote:
V?
Quad...

Quote:
Kids?
Yes

Quote:
What are the problems you personally face and how do YOU make it work? Why does polyamory work for you?
We face regular problems. Time is key and the most difficult thing to manage. Poly works for all of us, because it isn't something special.. its just a set of relationships. Those relationships need to be managed exactly as they would be as fuck friends, lovers, wives, best friends.