View Single Post
Old 07-18-2013, 02:20 AM

Second day went even better than the first. Amanda and I were able to have a chat about cooking schedules, kid issues, chores for everyone, and a discussion about if we wanted some kind of schedule for who gets time with Neverwhere and when or if we want to play it by ear. We voted for play it by ear.

We are still reallyexcited about building her a small two bedroom in our garage. she is so happy to be here and so in love with our whole family being together. she is even more new to poly than I am so I was explaining the difference between polygamy and polyamory. With our situation here I joked with Amanda and Neverwhere that we are polygamorists. lol. She and I are like sister wives but I might date someone else. she is mono and is only interested in Neverwhere. Which actually is working quite well.

I keep waiting for the big fights and issues...I'm sure they'll come. but for now things continue to be an awesome adventure.
--Jade, 31/f
Neverwhere - exH, we have a son together.
Amanda - Neverwhere's 1st wife and one of the reasons my marriage to him ended. They have three sons together.
Mark - Neverwhere's brother. We are dating. He is mono.
JBR - My boyfriend of 8 months, also poly, has kids, we live together.