Thread: Dave's Story
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2013, 08:23 PM

Ok, so now I have some time.

I really don't think it could have gone much better. Wife was comfortable. She did take a low dose vallium just in case (left over from pre-lasik surgery), but being with T has not seemed to impact either our emotional or sexual relationship. I didn't expect it would, or I wouldn't have pressed on, but what we think is going to happen and what actually happens isn't always the same.

T was wonderful. Due to some messed up traffic, I let her know I was going to be 30 minutes late. Turned out I was able to make up time and she was ready for me anyway. When I got there, I was a little nervous. Keep in mind, I haven't so much as kissed a woman other than my wife in 20 years. We hug and have a few little kisses. She shows me around her place. Her cats don't run from me which highly impresses her. They are normally fearful, but I have a way with animals.

We had previously decided to go for a drink and snacks. That turned out to be a very good idea. I'm not sure if the nervousness was due to being with her the first time, or low blood sugar. I felt much better after having some food. It almost got derailed though, as before we left, I got thoroughly kissed. We stopped, or we wouldn't have made it to dinner. It was within walking distance. I really wasn't sure where the night was going or how much physical contact with which she'd be comfortable, so we didn't hold hands on the way there. By the time the meal was done, I'm not sure I let her go for more than a few seconds.

Not that there is much to talk about, but we haven't had much of an opportunity to discuss the night. She's been incredibly busy and stressed with work. I've been on vacation with little privacy. We had another meeting planned towards the end of the year. We've confirmed those plans, so I must have done something right
Stakes - very intimate friend
Ironically named Farmgirl - local interest