Thread: Flear here
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2013, 05:21 AM

Location: English Rose by birth; Calling the Southern Hemi home by choice.

Well, might I suggest the Life Stories and Blogs? This is the part of the site where you can tell your story and chronicle your journey. Even if you are not ready to start a blog of your own, read through the many blogs. I do not have any particular favourites. In my free time, I like to read them. You just might find one that stands out to you that you can relate to. At some point, we were all newbies and venturing in to the unknown. Even the most seasoned people people still wonder where they are going and how will they get there.

There is so much to learn. It makes for an interesting journey, and you will find that being poly has its perks and disadvantages. This is subjective. I would strongly suggest reading around the forum and seeing the types of issues that people deal with. That will give you an idea of what can go wrong in these relationships and also how you should not conduct yours.

If you have questions, post away and ask.

Ry

Life Stories and Blogs

My Blog