View Single Post
Old 07-12-2013, 01:25 AM

Wink

Hi everyone, we are new to POLYAMORY.COM We are a married couple (10 years) with children at home. We are ideally looking for a single woman who would like to get to know the both of us (separate and together) we would love to start dating and forming a triad..hoping it becomes something long term that can turn into a live in situation. He works downtown DC and I am a stay at home mom. You must love children!!! On the weekends we like to enjoy in Tequila tastings, movies, family activities, dancing, and dates. I am very feminine and would love to find a best friend and lover to share my life with.....we don't want this to be a casual hookup. We want to get to know you! emails, skype, long phone conversations, and some shy first meetings would be ideal. If this sounds interesting to you, message us!

fixed it for you
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

me: Mags, 59, living with:
miss pixi, 37