View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 11:22 PM

It wouldn't matter to me how much telling your husband that his girlfriend isn't welcome in your house might impact their relationship. It's your house, you should feel safe there and you should also have a say in who comes into your house. Unless people can be respectful and pleasant to everyone who lives in my house they are not welcome here, period. They can make other arrangements to see each other.

You control you and you have the ability to chose who you spend your time with. If you don't want to see her, don't put yourself in situations where she'll be. You can also ask not to hear about her screaming fits anymore as well. Staying away from her seems like a perfectly reasonable boundary. Your husband also has the choice to continue to spend time with her as he sees fit. He must be getting something out of the relationship since they've been together 2 years.

I wouldn't hold my breath for an apology, just move on and put it behind you. The less you worry about it the happier you'll be.