View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoringGuy View Post
This is still the internet. None of us had to apply to this forum and meet certain admissions criteria to be "approved" by this so-called "community". We didn't all have to agree to be supportively enabling or pass sensitivity training to qualify to be here. Your expectations are unrealistic. Of course, many people also approach their relationships with unrealistic expectations, and then strangers such as myself are the ones who are "pissing on their broken dreams". If you want a padded room, check into a psych hospital; if you can't handle the internet from the comfort, privacy, and safety of your own home, give up on the real world right now.
No, you don't have an obligation on how to conduct yourself - I don't really give a shit how you choose to act. I can have the expectation that this would be a cool community (it is realistic, there are really great online communities out there - it's not like I posted this on 4chan and expected people to be considerate, I think it's not unreasonable to assume a community built around relationships should be supportive). It's fine, you just are showing me that it's not. Whatever, lesson learned, I won't be posting here anymore because it's not what I'm looking for. Have a great time making an argument out of everything you find on the internet, that sounds like a really fulfilling way to spend your time.