Thread: This is Crazy
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013, 06:48 PM
Default Interesting

That was far more interesting than I thought it would be...:-P

I know that the thing that needs to happen the most is some real communication. Unfortunately, until we move that won't be happening. I know I just need to be patient.

I really don't know what to do with my mom. I have discouraged her from going after a young woman in her employ, but she just keeps telling me it hasn't done any harm to their work relationship. The care giver has told me that she has told my mom straight out that she's not interested and for awhile my mom had stopped talking about it...but obviously I wasn't there so I don't know what was said. I sorta feel caught in the middle and would rather not be there.

We have talked about dating with her, both together and separately. Part of me wants to run away cause of the complications with my mom, but we both really like her and she seems to really like us (and not just for sex).

As for keeping my orgies separate from my mother''s my choice and it could be okay so no need to be judgemental about it. :-P As for me...I wouldn't have called it an orgy since no one had sex, just fooled around. I didn't see my mom cause I was on the other side of the room and a bit drunker than I should have been. And finally, I woke up with the "oh my gawd" thing in the I won't be doing anything of the sort again.

Eh...I think I just have too much packed into my brain and no where to work it all out at. :-P