01-31-2010, 03:49 PM
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: New York
2010 Loving More National Polyamory Retreat
Another gem from Loving More will be the 2010 Loving More National Polyamory Retreat. It will be held September 10th through September 12th. More details on Loving More's website.
Quote from their website:
Join us...... for an enriching and educational weekend at Loving More’s 2010 National Polyamory conference and retreat. The annual National National Conference is held at the beautiful Easton Mountain Retreat Center in upstate New York. Enjoy hiking on 175 acres, soak in the hot tub, relax in the sauna, and enjoy the wonderful food and hospitality of the Easton Mountain Staff.
This is a chance to immerse yourself in polyamorous community, connect with wonderful poly people from the US and overseas and make new friends. Have fun sharing knowledge and support. Escape to a magical place called Loving More.
Each conference and retreat is different and offers unique opportunities to learn, grow and meet others of like mind. This is the perfect place to learn for people who are polyamorous, new to poly, poly-curious, or just exploring relationships of any kind.
What to expect at National Conference Retreats?
Both the February and September events sound awesome!
- Plenty of like-minded individuals who enjoy open and honest communication
- Over a dozen workshops and Playshops by skilled presenters from all over the country. Topics include a variety of workshops on relationship and communication skills, Poly101, Tantric Sexuality (to enhance intimacy and sensual connection), and so much more!
- All lodging and meals provided, from Friday dinner through Sunday lunch
- Entertainment and social opportunities abound. Past events at Loving More conferences have included live music, dance parties, Snuggling Parties, hot-tubbing, drum circles, talking circles, movie nights, and more!
- A place to learn from people who are already in the polyamorous lifestyle.
Are you a polyamorist or non-monogamous individual between the ages 18-35? Are you located in New York State or the Northeast?
Join us at The Network, a social and socially aware network which connects young polys and progressive polys of all ages.
~Open up your mind and let me step inside.
Rest your weary head and let your heart decide. It's so easy.
When you know the rules.
It's so easy. All you have to do is fall in love.
Play the game.
Everybody play the game of love. Yeah...~