Thread: New and so sad
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2013, 02:15 PM

Calypsoblu - thank you for your kind words. I agree with everything you said.

Boringguy - I find your post rude and unhelpful. You seem to be trolling and just trying to get a rise out of me, which is clearly not what I expected from the forum or I would never have posted here in the first place.

Dagferi - I wasn't really planning a future or working to bring the children into anything, just very happy about the possibilities that I could imagine. I realized that they most likely would not materialize. I'm normally pretty guarded until someone proves they can be trusted, but this was different because this guy was so great and open and we clicked in a way that I may have never experienced before. That's why it hurts so much.

Magdlyn - thanks for sharing. I like your quote about fools and cads. Sigh. Met a few of those in the past few years.

Bookbug - You are definitely right. It's best that I found out how psycho she is right away or it would have been even worse. It sounds like they don't really have a poly point of view and are just trying it because the alternative is divorce. That's where they are headed anyway.

Last edited by erkabu; 07-09-2013 at 05:30 PM. Reason: I called Boringguy a tool and didn't know it was against the rules of the forum.