Thread: Hello :)
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2013, 01:05 AM

My husband and I have talked about "what happens if she only likes one of us, or vise versa." We both some aware of the possibility and in the event that happens then I think the relationship would branch off. I would like to think that in the event that happened I would accept that and let my husband and her have their own relationship. I want to say that I don't want to have veto power, and I don't want my husband to have that either. But I can't say because we have never been in a situation like that.

I did find a couple that, I will admit I was more attracted to the wife than the husband, but I did like him too and enjoyed his company just as well and as far as I can tell they both liked me too. It was actually supposed me to be a V relationship, I was supposed to be dating the husband. She and I got along great and after we slept together the first time it became a triad. There was no jealously that I could see and I actually felt more relaxed with them than I had felt in any other relationship. It really was an ideal situation, but I moved several hours away at college and the relationship was too new to with stand the distance. I guess I didn't realize at the time how rare that type of situation was.

So are you saying we shouldn't even bother taking the risk??