View Single Post
Old 07-05-2013, 07:06 PM

Originally Posted by london View Post
Dude, this one is a lost cause.

In one breath she says: And in the next

Yet you are saying basically what I am saying. She went into this knowing full well what it was about.

She doesn't want to be helped. She wants to be a victim. It's easier than owning your shit.
No, I didn't go into this knowing full well what it was about. Ever hear the phrase "hindsight is 20/20"? I'm not being a victim, neither of you bothered to read all of my posts which is why I made those comments about Boringuy. I am new to poly & am trying to figure this out. I am very sad, hurt & angry right now, this just happened this week...Am I not allowed to have any feelings? I have "owned my shit". So no one is allowed to make mistakes. Just b/c I may have been misguided or gotten carried away with NRE doesn't mean that that I'm victim or am not owning my shit. And just b/c I allowed this to happen doesn't mean that J has been great to me. I haven't written everything he's said or done to me lately, he's said some not to nice stuff even though he's admitted to hurting me. Holy shit, you are utterly lacking in compassion & I don't care what your fucking disorder is.

That goodness that London & Boringguy are in the minority or we'ds all be fucked.
Me- Bi-female-early 40s- Single Mom to 2 young boys
Exploring & having fun for the time being after a long & unhappy marriage

There is no failure. Only feedback. -Robert Allen