View Single Post
Old 07-05-2013, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by graviton View Post
I have moved light years away from the anger and resentment I was feeling 6 months ago. I'm not sure if you have ever been cheated on by your wife. But 6 months is a paltry amount of time in the healing process. I have forgiven her.
I am female.

Okay, the reason, I came to the conclusion that you had not forgiven your wife is that you stated you still entertain thoughts of leaving her. That doesn't sound like forgiveness, but perhaps I am mistaken?

Quote:
The problem of him being my cousin is that I can't escape a trigger point for my anger and sadness due to him being a BIG part in my extended family. I can't think about or go to family functions without having to be reminded of their major breach of boundaries and respect to our marriage. If he were some other dude it would be easier to handle because it would be easier to remove him from my (and her) life, a very important step in healing from cheating.
Okay, yes, I can see where proximity would be an issue.

Quote:
As far as her seeing others. She has admitted she fcked up and feels that poly isn't for her because she doesn't trust herself to be open and honest in that setting.
If this is true, then why is she angry at you for denying access to her friend?