View Single Post
Old 07-05-2013, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouAreHere View Post
At this point, I'm wondering what this night of closure will give you?
Why allow yourself to be treated as a 2nd class citizen? In what direction is your self-worth going to go if you tell him to pound sand, rather than giving him that one more night?

You're angry at yourself for not putting your foot down in the beginning. There's nothing that says you can't put it down now and start the healing.
You are 100% right. Just this morning, I actually just told him that I don't know if/when I will see him again & that I don't know if I can remain friends with him b/c of the way he's treated me. Yes, I accepted it, but he still treated me this way, someone he supposedly cared for, someone he supposedly love. Not my definition of caring, love or friendship. I'm slowly starting to get it. Time will tell. I asked him for more time our last night together, if he complies, I will probably see him, if not, I'm probably going to end it completely & not even bother with being friends. No friend would treat another friend the way he has treated me. I need to start valuing myself more. Lessons learned.

There is no failure. Only feedback. -Robert Allen

Last edited by Hetaera; 07-05-2013 at 02:27 PM.