View Single Post
Old 07-04-2013, 10:56 PM

Thanks for your responses!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
So you are shopping for a girl to slot into your current relationship so long as they understand that they are unimportant?
In no way would a secondary partner be unimportant.That would never be the case. I am very caring and affectionate regardless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycindie View Post
Why does your girlfriend get a say in whom you date? That is downright strange.
Because she would prefer to be part of the "arrangement" but, even if she is not participating, she does want to feel comfortable and inspired by my other partner since we will all be having sex together even if indirectly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycindie View Post
Why shouldn't each of you date separately?
Because she is not looking for another partner actively. She will jump on an occasion but rarely.
She also says she wants to make her presence known for all parties and doesn't want to be left out..

Anyhow, I feel like I still have work to do in finding the right person that will be willing to participate in such a setup. It looks like plenty of people in my surrounding are still finding this VERY strange and are on the defensive.

I also had a talk with my GF asking her to leave me some room and not be so overwhelming so I can have better time with prospects so we can "connect" more.

And yes, she is bossy but not that much. It doesn't look like a healthy balanced poly is that easy to achieve.

Cheers

Last edited by yul; 07-04-2013 at 10:58 PM.