View Single Post
Old 07-04-2013, 06:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freetime View Post
I'll always love ya beautiful. Just a fact. I've gone back and read a great deal about what you've been going through, and know what it is to feel as you do.

Trust. It's all about that one simple word. It exists or it doesn't. My ideal poly relationship is ti always have that one person I can come home to, who will love me, support me and look after me when I'm in need of such a thing.

Trust. You have it or you don't. If you don't, well then you really don't have anything at all.

Just my opinion, but you know my story.

Be well, Be loved, Clay
A very good point Freetime. Agreed.

Good chatting with you the other week btw. Looking forward to seeing you soon!

I am doing okay and life is moving along in various directions... some of which I feel I can't post about publicly or don't feel I am ready to post about in any detail.

Apparently the woman Mono was seeing is no longer. They agreed to end any hope of being more than coffee buddies. At least for now. Something about her not being up for it, me not being up for it.... who knows. I suspect it just wasn't worth it. Mono says he still cares for her but that really it was never about her and more about the idea of having someone else in his life; trying that out.

I had a great weekend away with Mono that included some very emotional times together and some more processing of information and confirmation of what I want and where I am at as a result. There were more questions I put to Mono about what he will do as a result of information he gave me and his situation. Nothing has been set in terms of a path to follow for him and therefore me and us. It's all still very much in the air and I continue to work on me most of all. I am in need of the work. My "me" relationship is in need of the work and I have tons of time while nothing else is resolved or being processed with any speed. One thing is for sure though, I am happier and feeling much more on top of my game. That's something

Last edited by redpepper; 07-05-2013 at 02:31 PM.