View Single Post
Old 07-04-2013, 12:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixtoria View Post
Now, I'm married, long term and often get crap on the whole couples privilege thing.
I am a realist & understand that married couples, esp those with children have more at stake, more to lose than just 2 lovers. But when you put everyone on the level of being a sentient being with thoughts & feelings, I am just as important as them. Even though we had an intense connection & I'm almost glad it's over. I wasn't even 2nd in this life after his wife. He has a kid, a farm, farm animals & they all seemed to come before me. I want a primary relationship (or two), I want someone in my bed every night. I want someone to share my life with. In the meantime, I'm really enjoying a chance to explore my options after a very unhappy 10 year relationship/marriage (which I did get 2 beautiful children from so no regrets there) even though my life is a bit of a rollercoaster at times.

And hell yeah, I have no regrets. I think Albert Einstein said, there is no failure, only feedback. Feeling like a failure keeps you stuck in the past. You learn from your mistakes & move on . I try to live in the moment with my eyes to the future. It's the only way I stay sane & at peace.

There is no failure. Only feedback. -Robert Allen