View Single Post
Old 07-02-2013, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeDoor View Post
The kids are 10, 8 and 3. I home school and am home with them all the time.
I homeschooled, but we were rarely home when my kids were those ages. I had to get them out of the house or they'd get bored and pick on each other, or destroy the house. We were always going to museums, or libraries, or bookstores, or classes with other homeschoolers, or nature things, hiking, swimming, organized sports, scouts, playdates. They'd be perfectly well behaved when stimulated by culture, nature or friends.

Quote:
I would not introduce them to anyone as more than a friend anyway. They don't know what's going on and are too young to really "get it" right now anyway.
Loving Radiance, I believe, has not had a lover other than Maca and GG for at least a decade if not 2. I think it is much more common to NOT introduce a lover until the relationship is well established and seems secure.
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

me: Mags, 58, living with:
miss pixi, 37, who is dating (NRE):
Master, 32