View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 08:21 PM

Well, the fourth of July is coming up. Another one of those pesky holidays where everyone does the family thing lol. My oldest daughter has just told me that she is going to get to visit that day. She does her best to not judge my poly lifestyle but I know that it bothers her. She has a mild form of a social anxiety disorder and that makes it difficult for her in social situations. She has a hard time wrapping her brain around the fact that I have two relationships when she has difficulty accepting just one in her own life. She has never made it a point to be around when Bob was here so this will be a chance for her to get to know him a little better. I've been talking to her about it some. I told her if she gets to know him that it would make holidays and get togethers easier because he is going to be here. He's part of our family and I see no reason to send him away. Its not like we will have sex among the potato salad LOL.

I can hear him already when I tell him that she's coming. He will say maybe he doesn't need to be here because she doesn't like him. But its not that at all, she just doesn't know him. But anyone that gives him half a chance always likes him, he's one of those people that you just can't help but like. But I hope all goes well, I shall blog about how our fourth goes later.