View Single Post
  #19  
Old 07-01-2013, 02:35 AM
Marcus's Avatar
Marcus Marcus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Richardson, TX
Posts: 1,354
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elements View Post
Our rules are that the primary relationship comes first. I spend 90 percent of the time with DH/family and the other 10 percent with my BF.
If you happen to end up spending your allotted 10% of available time with your secondary while you are doing something with them to you immediately stop what you are doing, stand up and walk out? Or do you plan ahead and let them know "Since you are a low priority, I'm only allotted 2 hours and 13 minutes with you for the rest of the week.."
__________________
Me: male, 40, straight, single
Reply With Quote