View Single Post
Old 06-29-2013, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by opalescent View Post

If y'all (that's American Southern slang for more than one) use COSindustry to comment, it would be nice to have an identifier on who is 'talking'. It's fine if that shifts - given there are three of you that makes sense! I just like to know who is talking at a given moment. I find it makes posts easier for me to comprehend.
Actually you 3 may be a first. We do have couples coming on here thinking to share an account, and that is confusing enough (the motivation and the concern for other members), but 3 on one account?

If Adam is going to be the most active poster, maybe he can use this account and you 2 others can make your own? It's kind of an unwritten rule here, one person, one account.

Y'all sound like an interesting gothy bunch. I am concerned Ello, tho calling herself dominant, doesn't feel "good enough."
Love withers under constraint; its very essence is liberty. It is compatible neither with envy, jealousy or fear. It is there most pure, perfect and unlimited when its votaries live in confidence, equality and unreserve. -- Shelley

me: Mags, 59, living with:
miss pixi, 37