Thread: self healing
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2013, 07:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delphinius View Post
There's a good Eleanor Roosevelt quote that fits here. Ummm it's.....

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people." NO that's not it...

"A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water." SHOOT that's not it either...

Wait, here it is:

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

Don't let him convince you it's your fault. Chances are your not faultless however I love Gala Girls: all relationships have an end, sometimes it's death, sometimes it's not!

It was just time and chances are if/when your ready you will find someone who's not so mean!! Good luck with the kids. Be strong, be better than him for the kids & don't let him hurt you any more.
~Delph
thanks for your reply, the things is I have a lovely sweet amazing guy and have been with him nearly a year and he makes me so happy and feeling very loved up but G is jealous because I have something he can't have with J but the thing is I can't marry A or have children with him, he is going to amercia for a year at some point but when he gets back we will hopefully carry on ( depending on his gf) G does not have to worry about that with J I am the lucky one so he says!