View Single Post
Old 06-28-2013, 02:44 PM

My date with BGuy was awesome.
He is a very special guy. Soooo smart, very considerate, polite, careful, literate, a great conversationalist. And the sex is pretty hot Ah I can't stop smiling just remembering it.
We had a nice email exchange the next day where we were more explicit than before about what we want from each other and how we would like to proceed with this 'relationship' (we both hesitate to call it this but I guess even a FWB type of connection is a relationship of sorts). We seem to be on the same page... and I'm happy about it. We'll probably see each other again in a couple of weeks, for great talks and laughs and oh did I mention the hot sex ?

I still have the house to myself and tonight MrBrown is coming over. He just texted me what he wants me to prepare - rope, tape, candles, blindfolds, and that he wants me to send him a picture of where I put the stuff so he can easily find it when he's at my house. This request just sent shivers down my spine and gave me butterflies. Very excited, and a little nervous, about what this night will bring.

Just thought I'd post some good poly related stuff for a change !