View Single Post
Old 06-27-2013, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CattivaGattina View Post
Something Woodsmith and I decided on. We aren't going to sign the marriage certificate (and if we need to get another one we will) until after we've started taking care of some of these issues so if it turns out we are going to have to move apart we don't have to go through all the legal stuff of nullifying a marriage.

However to demonstrate that we are committed to each other and fixing this we are going to enter a domestic partnership after the wedding.
I don't understand why you are having a wedding at all. Why not push off the date? Not actually getting legally married just seems like a work around for a bad relationship.

Here is what I do not understand. Why are you with Woodsmith? Seriously. Why? He doesn't understand boundaries, he doesn't support you emotionally. He raped you.

From your description, he does not sound capable of being an emotional mature adult right now. Why do you stay? What are you getting out of this?

I wish you the best - I do. And I realize you post usually only the bad stuff because you are trying to figure things out for yourself.

But, CG, the bad stuff is really fucking bad. We're not talking minor disagreements but the big RED FLAG RUN AWAY BREAK UP stuff.

If you read over your blog, you will find the same issues about Woodsmith coming up again and again - and intensifying over time. Please consider getting out of this relationship. It's not going to get better.