View Single Post
Old 06-27-2013, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wifeto2 View Post
I told dh tonight that I'm done. I'm telling gf I need her to stay away and I'm done with dh. I can't ride this roller coaster of emotions anymore.
I really hope you can work this out. Do you have any poly friendly therapists in your area? i know mine is immensely, helpful, and actually after i went to her BF and his spouse each started seeing her too (hubs has not, he has his own person for different mental health matters and is doing very well with poly). Im not going to call you rash, or be crude or mean or anything, you clearly do not need this right now. If what you need is space, take space, but i'd suggest not jumping right to divorce. Seperate maybe, and take some time to focus on you. What you need, waht makes you happy. I suggest reading the seven natural laws of love by deborah anapol.

My BF's wife is also struggling with our relationship, and some other issues (though if anything, he puts her needs over mine as gf) and i sincerely hope she doesnt come to this same conclusion, because I do not want to see him hurt. I hope GF in your situation feels the same way.

I also call BS on him not wanting you to get a bf. you deserve love and attention, but make sure you are taking care of yourself for yourself before introducing new people.

Best of luck, keep us posted