View Single Post
Old 06-26-2013, 02:25 PM

Here's the best one I've ever received. It just came in a few days ago. Keep in mind that, for now, it says I'm married on my profile but doesn't say I'm seeking any dating. Just activity partners and friends.

WOW...You seem to NOT be the normal complete trash on this definitely have some substance and are quite impressive haha. Clearly i dont put much stock in this site as you do so here is a bit more details about me to be fair

Truth be told i am just out of something serious/sticky. not looking to jump back in but at the same time...and probably something you can COMPLETELY understand...we all have needs. I dont show my face because im not looking for the online NORM(SERIOUS dating) so i require a bit more discretion however im not...i repeat NOT...some drunk asshole player frat type guy looking to FUCK any chick in sight. ive gotten all the one time random gross encounters out of my system in college. i now KNOW what i want...what im doing...and my looking for someone in the same boat. i desire d yes a bit naughty. and im not talking like whips and chains and tie you up kind of talking QUALITY....knows what she is doing..LOVES IT...CRAVES IT...gets off on the thought of as much of a giver as i am....knows what she likes and doesnt...assertive...aggressive...but at the same time i understand that she is still the GIRL..and has the need to be HANDLED...thrown around..told what to do..told she is a good pulled...kissed deeply...spanked slapped and dominated...all that fun stuff . im looking for an EQUAL...someone who can handle a no stress no drama casual relationship because she understands that YES even though she is looking for something serious she understands at the same time that she has needs that need to be fulfilled and like me is very particular about who fills them. However this comes with some terms.....just because youre the girl doesnt mean im ready to go . i too need to be attracted...and not just to your sexy mouth ...i need to be attracted to the person...i need to like you as a comfy...have a great vibe and chemistry. This isnt some random thing for me...i need to WANT it...and in order to do that i need to WANT you. Like you i have no issue getting laid...i too can find some low self esteem person to just get me off and then never talk to again. But im over all that doesnt do it for me...tricking someone into fun. i want to get off from getting you off as i hope youd do the same. i need that EQUALITY...mentally and physically.

i seriously hope this wasnt too much for you and i didnt scare you away. im honest and forward because i dont have time for games nor do i wanna hurt you (and not a lot of online people actually tell it like it is)...youre gonna be either up for this or youre not....if youre harm done, as long as you approached me like an adult as im approaching you . hopefully we can start with texting/phone calls and go from there. i promise im worth it even if im not exactly what youre looking for...let me know

If you made it through all that, kudos. When I wrote back to tell him thank you very much and that was quite the message, but basically "no thanks", he replied with:

too sound like a naughty girl and i could be just what youre really looking for

--Jade, 31/f
Neverwhere - exH, we have a son together.
Amanda - Neverwhere's 1st wife and one of the reasons my marriage to him ended. They have three sons together.
Mark - Neverwhere's brother. We are dating. He is mono.
JBR - My boyfriend of 8 months, also poly, has kids, we live together.