View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013, 09:09 PM

Default Tonight will be a good night :)

I have a sold out event tonight woohoo! The best part is its a crazy group of fun people so I'll have a blast AND get paid

No insecurities about MD and FJ's date tonight. Working hard to get to the root of insecurities and then owning them as my shit to work through has been awesome. I am more confident, lively, loving and in tune with myself and my partners. Because of that I've been receiving the love and assurances I need without asking it's great and feels so natural.

Tomorrow I leave to visit with my bestie for a few days. Yes this one: http://www.polyamory.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41750
I can't wait. We are in a really good place right now. She doesn't know anything about FJ's involvement, and I'm not rocking the boat. There are still too many unanswered questions about where that's going. It's actually weird to call her my best friend because MD is really my closest friend right now. I guess that's what LT was worried about. Ah well, I plan to enjoy what I love about hanging with LT and relax for a couple of days.
Currently dating SM, male, 40, monogamous