View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by london View Post
You don't meet for a coffee before you do an internet search launching yourself into someone's personal business? I really object to people being so intrusive.
One of the great things about life is everyone has their own comfort levels. I respect your opinions.
No, I don't meet for coffee first. And I am very upfront about the fact that I will do a search before meeting. I am also upfront about honesty being a priority. If anyone is uncomfortable about those, they are free to move on and save us both time.

That said, I am so busy with my current life, I'm not looking for anyone additional to date for the foreseeable future.

Redirecting back to the topic of the thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
You mentioned earlier that he was "slinging shots" at you. What does this mean?
He appeared indignant, and messaged in a manner that was accusatory how he never questioned specific relationships that I had told him about. Instead of recoiling, I simply reaffirmed that if he ever has any questions or concerns, that he is encouraged to bring them up when they occur, or later/again if needed for his comfort. I am honest and fully truthful in that regard. Honesty and timely communication goes a long way to preventing lingering fears and hurts.

My Family:
Me - self defined as monogamish: currently physically monoganous, emotionally poly
Sunshine - my committed partner, poly, married to S
S - my metamour, poly, married to Sunshine, multiple partners