View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013, 12:12 PM
Banned

Default I am sure there is lots of info floating around the net

I am talking about actual legitimate research. None of what you mentioned, nor anything on wikipedia mentioned under the entry is based on reality. Pitocin is not a hormone, and it's false info such as this is the exact reason I don't have respect for journalists, authors, grammarians, editors, pretty much anything associated with professional writing.

I am not trying to be insulting, I just don't understand how anybody could have such a serious interest in written or spoken languages yet fail to respect truth. In regards to disrespecting truth,what was acceptable in the 18th and 19th century due to censorship, is not acceptable in the 20th and no way in hell acceptable in the 21st century. While acceptable and unacceptable isn't exactly the right word, as it is a decision that every individual must make on their own, but nobody seems to realize that the only way to recognize the truth, is to have respect for it through the practice of honesty, anything less and it is impossible to know the truth.