View Single Post
Old 01-28-2010, 03:33 AM

Well everyone, I just wanted to say thank you for the help, kind words and simply the fact that your forum exists. You are more welcoming and warm to new members like myself who come along with seemingly the same problems and questions than any other forum that I've been to.

Unfortunately, it appears as if my case is not as simple as I thought. After some more talking and discussions with my wife, and some input from a friend of hers that's been trying to help, it appears that my wife just decided that she doesn't love me any more, she feels regret at marrying me in the first place (yeah, I know, that was over 10 years ago), and just wants out. But she's too scared to do it herself, so I think she's just decided to bide her time until I finally throw in the towel and leave. What hurts me the most is that we have two wonderful kids (3 & 6), and I feel like my wife probably won't even care that I'm going to ask for full and complete custody with very little visitation on her part. I honestly think that she can't stand being around the kids. It blows my mind that someone can do what she's doing. The hurt I feel is beyond anything I could ever have imagined.