View Single Post
Old 06-23-2013, 05:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouAreHere View Post
How am I doing? Hungry now. Thanks, BG.

And if you ever find yourself in Montreal, Schwartzes has one of the best pastrami sandwiches ever made. I shredded my feet in new shoes walking there and still had multiple mouth orgasms when I ate the thing.

OK, how am I doing otherwise? Chilling out with my second Madras after a good night around the fire with the kids. Fireflies, bats, bunnies, and an almost-"super"moon made for a nice night.

Well, yo. After drinking hard cider and working on a corresponding sequel to 99 bottles of beer on the wall called tentatively "one Trillion and nine-hundred-ninety-nine billion, nine million, nine-hundred and ninety-nine thousand, nine hundred ninety-nine bottles of Angry Orchard Cider" (what else would a bitter, spiteful first-generation American drink? Budweiser? I should think NOT), i have taken the sage advice of the young lady who works here and thrown the sandwiches on the grill, and i have come to the conclusion that now that gay marriage is legal like in at least three states, that i am aware of, the slippery slope effect is now in effect, and the next thing you will see, mark my words, is humans trying to marry their sandwiches. It isn't fair though, because i am already married to one of my own kind, i would not be allowed to enter into a LEGAL poly marriage with one or more of the sandwiches i created this afternoon.

Soon, everyone on this forum will be spammed with a petition to force the government to allow people to marry their sandwich(es). This quest is a personal crusade of mine, and god help you if you don't think this is the greatest thing since Dr. Praeger's California Veggie Burgers. The Tex Mex ones are ok but the California ones are the shizz.