View Single Post
Old 06-21-2013, 01:22 PM

Talking Gingers on a rant

Mouse and I are going to a movie tonight. This is our first out date since hanging at her house, meeting for coffe, or even meeting her at her work to have lunch together could be something friends do. But a movie. Close sitting, ear whispering, worrying about my popcorn breath cause I can't for the life of me NOT get dill pickle seasoning for my popcorn.

I woke up this morning with butterflies and in the past two hours have changed my ideas on what to wear twice and stumbled around with what in the world I'm going to do with my hair. I'm not normally like is. I am an "as you see me kinda person".
I rarely brush my hair, it just curls better when you don't. I'm a ginger with the pale skin and freckles who can't remember what shade of red her hair actually is for real. I have some self-image issues because let's face it, I had a baby nine months ago, I'm allowed to stress about the stretch marks on top of stretch marks.
Oh a the patchwork greying.... 27 and I'm finding greys at an alarming rate....

I'm bringing a soft case for my phone cause anything else I bring to occupy my hands will look weird. Why the soft case you ask? Cause with all the nervous wrenching and fiddling I would rather not inflict undue stress on my knuckles. LOL.

WHAT I NEED IS SOMEONE TO LOOK ME IN THE EYE (or type it) THAT I NEED TO WAKE UP AND FOCUS.
Being a sissy like this is just falling backwards into the snide, unsure and frontally confident mess I normally am.

But I'm way to excited to listen to myself. :P

OKC Profile

Me: bi, reformed wild-child turned mom and house maid LOL
Crux: straight/hypersexual, possibly mono?
BC: our son, 5 years
CM: second son 9 months.
Mouse: girlfriend! Status new, feelings not so much.