View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkxvlv View Post
Now I'm really confused. Are you saying you want an open relationship because she won't let you out of this one?
No. I want an open relationship for other reasons, and that became known two years ago.

Quote:
Tell her you're breaking up with her, start dating other people. If she starts fighting with you ignore her, or just keep texting that you two broke up and you're seeing other people now. If she still won't leave you alone... well heck I guess you're in that open relationship you were looking for if that fits your definition.
That's just it. Every time I try to break up, I get hit with a bunch of guilt trips ranging from "you promised we'd be friends" to "you're the only support I have." The fighting, guilt trips and other stuff eventually wear me down. When I try to move on... if there's any hint I might be dating, talking to women or even as little as going to a strip club with some friends she gets really pissed and starts a fight with me.

Again, you'll say I should just not get drawn into the fight... but that's very difficult for me.