View Single Post
Old 06-17-2013, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoringGuy View Post
It's just behaviour.

You didn't even answer my question. The question was, what difference does it make which adjective you put before the word "behaviour"?
If adjectives don't make a difference, why do we have them? Do you think no one ever acts differently than they profess? There are women out there who think open relationships are disgusting, but only sleep with married men! Wouldn't it suck to break up, run into her 5 years from now and find out she's in an open relationship? That maybe she just reacted badly because I didn't follow the guide, on this very site, for how to bring it up to your partner?

Quote:
THE TWO OF YOU ARE FUNDAMENTALLY INCOMPATIBLE AS PARTNERS.

THe sooner you realize that, the better off you both will be.
Yet she's dating other people while in a relationship with me...

Quote:
I've read your other threads. You aren't going to get an answer from here that you can go and use on your girlfriend and make her go

That IS what you would prefer, is it not?
I wouldn't expect that sudden of a transition. But basically, I'd like to see her at least say it could be a discussion. There are people on this forum who didn't immediately realize or accept they were poly, aren't there? Also monogamous people who have open relationships for their poly partners?

But you might be right, and I feel like YouAreHere is probably close to the truth.