Thread: BDsm
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2013, 06:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
Well this morning was an interesting conversation with Primal. He told me that he's starting to have moments (fleeting ones) of conflict with our relationship and his polyamory. He's told me that he would love to have a 24/7 M/S relationship with me but the conflict part arises because he doesn't see how that would work with both of us having other primaries.
I have been thinking about this too, but for other reasons. I have heard from reliable sources that within the next decade or so, cloning booths will become available at the consumer level. Anyone will be able to enter a cloning booth, insert their tattoo, and in less time than it takes to get a prescription filled while you wait, a fully operational clone of oneself will be rendered for use at one's discretion.

Currently, prototypes and beta versions are being piloted in most major cities throughout Japan. Subscribe to our mailing list and be among the first to know when this technology becomes available in your region of first-world Western society (including most of Eastern Europe - because let's face it - those folks are suckers for anything with the word "Japon" on it, or with a good ad slogan. Especially the Czech. But i digress. PM me if you want the answer).