View Single Post
Old 06-14-2013, 02:30 AM

Exclamation Mod Note:

I'm going to take a moment to direct everyone to the User Guidelines and suggest anyone who needs a refresher takes a look.

I also mention this, because they, along with some other things are likely to start changing in the near to medium term. It seems some have gotten to used to the idea of lively and heated discussion being expected from time to time being an excuse to douse regular discussions in gasoline just because it's not a blog. There has been a divergence from the original intention of this forum as a place for open discussion, and we'll be endeavoring to bring that back around.

Since this thread seems to have everyone's attention at the moment, this is a good a place as any to let everyone know. Apologies to the OP, I'm sure you didn't intend to start a quagmire, but this particular issue seems to be a recurring chronic condition.

As much as I don't like repeating myself, I will here. We don't expect everyone to agree all the time, but we do expect you to treat each other with respect, and maintain some decorum of civilized discussion.

-Imaginary Illusion

How did I get here & Where am I going?