View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnabelMore View Post
He was hurt. Said that he thought that he might not be able to be intimate with me at all now. Felt that I'd chosen Clay over him.
And in a way, that is what it is, and that is what is so painful. I was / am in Davis' position. My bf C., to me, doesn't seem to acknowledge that it IS a big deal, and very hurtful, to realize that he chooses to have this intimacy with his new gf and not with me, his partner of 18 months.
(it doesn't help that he cannot use condoms, so no PIV sex for us at all). Anyway, I just wanted to say that it would have made a big difference to me if C had told me that he misses that intimacy with me too, and if he had worked with me to find ways to bring another kind of intimacy back into our (sex) lives. As it is, I feel very alone with this feeling.

Davis could be upset about other things, as you say, but it is THIS thing that triggers it and symbolizes it.

Of course, it does all depend on wether or not you want to be in a relationship with Davis and what that relationship should look like. Foregoing barriers with Clay might be the thing to propel the relationship in a whole different direction - which could be one of the reasons why you did it and not told him.