View Single Post
Old 06-12-2013, 02:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josie View Post
I think that if someone says that they don't want to have sex, for any reason, that should be respected. In the mentioned scenarios where there is above waist fondling between the OP and another, the other would have been informed that the OP wasn't going to have sex with them. Therefore if they're going to get all iffy about being sexually frustrated after the fondling, they could have just not started in the first place.

She's not being a tease, she's stating her needs and is sticking to them.
This. I may not personally believe that those needs are likely to be stick-to-able when the rubber hits the road -- love + lust = powerful like woah -- but that's for the OP to find out, and it doesn't make her a "tease" as long as she's straightforward with people.