View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 10:54 AM

Originally Posted by CattivaGattina View Post
I wasn't feeling love from someone I wasn't going to have sex with them) and since he has been showing some improvements...

I never get to really let go ....

Things between Woodsmith and I haven't been the best because he's closed off from me (as opposed to me putting Primal above him) and has basically neglected any emotional/mental caring.
Originally Posted by CattivaGattina View Post
There's a part of me that wants to tell him if he doesn't that we are still getting married because I'm not screwing my parents out of the 10K they have put up for this because he won't respect boundaries and I need to be married to get food stamps but that he is moving out and finding somewhere else to live. We'll be married on paper but nothing else.
PLEASE be careful of what you are doing to yourself here. Maybe more counseling for you alone is in order as well?

I know you probably only post at the worst times, but you are talking about marrying someone you don't trust, who doesn't seem to care for your needs, and instead abuses you. Even if it's just on paper, how are you going to feel about that, and what will it do to the rest of your life? Will you be able to be honest about the state of the marriage with others, or will the flaws in the marriage create falsehoods and barriers in other relationships that are important to you?

And you think your parents would value 10K more than your welfare? And that they would value spending it on a sham?

May be marriage solves short term problem - food stamps - but is it really worth the long term price?

I think you need to get to a place where you see your life as your responsibility, more under your own control. And learn to generate more happiness for yourself.