View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 03:05 AM

Originally Posted by MeeraReed View Post
I appreciate the cast list, although I wasn't having trouble following the show

Just wanted to say--as a fiction writer and teacher, I am really impressed by your character descriptions in this list! Quirky & original physical traits paired with quirky & original personality bring these people to life in two short phrases. Like a good author should! I could use something like this as an example in my creative writing classes. Good job!

And thanks for this blog. I admire how you're living your life and the success you're having.
Thank you thank you thank you! That's awesome to hear. I always wanted to write fiction, but I've always been crap at it. Creative non-fiction, though, that I can do.

You're welcome to change the names and some of the details and use this as an example if you'd like. Hee, I feel like the teacher gave me a gold star. ^_^

I actually worked and re-worked the descriptions above, because I was trying really hard to find a balance between "relevant and interesting" and "wouldn't necessarily make it immediately obvious who I was talking about to someone who casually knows a few of us and who stumbled on the blog and was skimming", the latter being my current extremely low standard for anonymity. And yeah, I tried to pair a physical trait and a personality trait for everyone except for Clay, whose physical traits I've already described in some detail because he's just so pretttyyyyyy, I can't help it. XD

Also, d'aw, thanks for the comment about the blog in general. Yay! Things are, in fact, kind of shamefully good right now.
Me, 30ish bi female, been doing solo poly for roughly 5 years. Gia, Clay, and Pike, my partners. Davis, ex/friend/"it's complicated." Eric, Gia's husband. Bee, Gia and Eric's toddler.