View Single Post
Old 06-23-2009, 06:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redpepper View Post
it sounds like you are on a good track really, just be patient and it will all fall into place where it will... pushing any of it on anyone will not end in your favour. It sounds like this suggestion is new information for the men and might need time to settle in. Jealousy usually dies out with time and if it doesn't then there is something deeper that is wrong. That might be worth waiting to find out about?

easy does it my friend. this could be an awesome thing if you take it easy and let it all work itself out... if it doesn't then it wasn't meant to be and at least you can say that you didn't push anyone to do something they didn't want to do.
Thank you, Red Pepper... You kind of confirmed what I'm hoping is the right thing to do. I am planning on sitting down with my husband and K (I'm flying her in in two weeks) And I think she is definitely on board. I'm hoping my husband can understand that I love him very much. It's hard for him to understand that there's space in your heart for many loves. To him it's black and white. If you love someone else, you don't love me. And it hurts me, and it hurts him. What's the best way to get the conversation across? Any pointers?