View Single Post
Old 06-05-2013, 10:53 PM

Me, again.

Perhaps I'm too jealous to be poly. I ask you all to please remember that this is completely new to me--until a month ago, the idea never crossed my mind. I and my husband are walking into this blindly. Neither of us knows more than the other about what to do or how to do it, or whatever, and neither of us knows even a FRACTION of what you all know.

We are being honest with each other about what we're doing, and honest about what we're feeling.

Somebody mentioned being into group sex--that's an area we've both expressed an interest in, although we haven't gone any farther with that than having sex in a very public space. We've often discussed dating another couple. He's known for a long time that my ideal relationship was what I guess is called a V here? Me and two men. I never really thought it would come to fruition.

Mike and I are going to meet up on Friday for tea to discuss the protocol of what we're doing. I'd like this to be more aboveboard with his girlfriends, and I'd like to know where I fit into it. I don't think that either of us entered into this with the thought I'd be another girlfriend. It was meant to be very casual. That being said, though, it's been so much fun I don't want to walk away from it. I described it to him as being friends with benefits, but I think it'd be cool to be more, but I don't know how much more.

Whatever. What I'm telling y'all is that I'm very, very confused, and I appreciate your input and knowledge. I'm not purposefully being selfish or self-centered or anything else I've been called--I'm just muddling through.