View Single Post
Old 06-05-2013, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheCusp View Post
That being said, I did tell him, and he was okay with it. I have since seen Mike again, and was honest about that, too. Mike has said that both his girlfriends have expressed an interest in me. I talked to my husband about that, too, and I think I would be okay with him exploring too if I'm part of the exploration.
Oh please don't do this. Let him also be his own individual and approach relationships how he wants to just like you are. I really despise this kind of "it's okay, but only if I'm involved" kind of stance. If you both have that policy, well that's one thing, but since you are your own free agent with Mike, this reeks to me of jealousy and control. And hypocrisy.

I'm speaking from far too much experience with this kind of thing (not in my relationships but via others) and it always seems to lead to conflict. Enjoy the fact that he loves you and trusts you and show him the same respect.

Last edited by Chimera; 06-05-2013 at 06:24 PM.