View Single Post
Old 06-04-2013, 11:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoringGuy View Post

2) you won't like hearing this but it's very important that you realize how desperate you come across in your original post. People can sense that and you might as well be covered in feces because it has the same effect on them.

3) i'm not sure what your "criteria" are, but it's possible that you are limiting yourself by only considering certain ages, races, sexual orientations, body types, etc.
Oh trust me, I'm not as bitter as when I wrote this at 4 in the morning after an hour of looking through manhunt profiles. Lol! In real life, I probably come off so non-desperate that people think I'm an independent free-spirit who's not interested in dating at all. Which might be part of the problem.

As for my criteria, like I said before, it's not too stringent. When it comes to age, I don't care if someone is 18 or in their 60s. I'm attracted to people of all body types and races and genders too. I only have a few basic and obvious dating criteria that come down to basic respect for myself: they have to be okay with me being bisexual. They have to be open to polyamory (and not just cheating on their partners). We have to have some common interests, whatever they may be. They have to be out of the closet if it's a man; I don't want to be anyone's secret. And (here's the biggest limiting factor) they have be within walking distance of my house, or travel a lot. That being said, I'm not terribly picky, other than a preference for people who don't smoke.