View Single Post
Old 06-03-2013, 07:01 PM

I don't yet know if I am a 'believer' in regard to this procedure, but it seems to work for us. The first date was a success. It was just about an hour long, but we were able to use that timeframe effectively and had fun. We scheduled two dates a week for now and agreed to see how that goes. I was never prone of this scheduled intimacy, but it doesn't feel as awkward as I thought. Just the opposite, we were quite relaxed and both looked forward to it over the course of the day.

I don't know if this is a primary couple thing; I guess it just is a couple-with-packed-schedules thing Lin and I don't have this problem because we have much more time to just be with each other. And the second most important point after the time aspect: Lin and I are more alike. Sward and I are total opposites in some parts. We don't like the same tastes, we don't enjoy the same TV shows or films, he is an early bird, I am a night owl, he is a social animal, I like to stay at home, and so on and so forth.

We will see how the upcoming weeks work out. I hope we found a practicable solution.

My Blog