View Single Post
Old 06-02-2013, 04:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtclustit View Post
If I am running late for work, I find myself getting upset at cars who aren't in a hurry like I am. But the real reason I am upset is because I didn't give myself enough time to get to work, and it's all to easy to fool myself into believing it's the guys only driving 29 in a 30 zone that's the "real" problem when nothing could be further from the truth.
Yup. I know I have issues in my relationship, but I also know I have to work on them, or I'm not pulling my weight.

Honesty is the only way you can do this. Otherwise, you never have the opportunity. Everything is great, until... hahaha.. hohohoho... uuuuuuhhhh... Um.

Seriously, some of the stuff I was worried about my partner/metamour were worried about? Not big deals to them. MY big deals. Not theirs. People are different. If they ARE big deals, then you ALL need to work through them. If not, then... hey... not a big deal, but you'll never know until you talk.

Talk til ya puke is our motto. It's gotten messy but it's never been wrong for us. (Oh, my poor foot...)

Last edited by YouAreHere; 06-02-2013 at 04:55 AM. Reason: Yah, a whole section got removed but it's understandable enough... if it's "WTF", then ask me directly...