Thread: Zen Bonobo
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013, 03:06 AM

Default The Good Days

The last weekend was wonderful! Friday was a public holiday, so we had a three day weekend to ourselves. We decided to take it easy and enjoy a relaxed weekend, full of love and conversations and sexy time!

It's funny, when things are going smoothly I think less of blogging about it. It's when things get sucky that I want to write them down and share my misery. But not today, today I'm here to say that I had a lovely weekend with Nisha and I've fallen even more in love (and even harder) if that's possible at all.

It was like we were dating again. One night we went to a pub and then dinner, by ourselves. We joked and laughed and ate new food! The next night we cooked a couple of whiskey steaks with grilled potatoes and opened a nice bottle of wine and watched a movie. A quiet romantic night, perfect! The night after that we got our ROCK on and went for an Aerosmith concert! Those guys seriously kicked the shit out of Singapore! All of them senior citizens now and kicking a lot more ass than any of these new punk bands today. And on sunday, we simply relaxed at home playing video games and baking banana bread with cranberries and cashew nuts. First time baking bread, turned out pretty good if I do say so myself! YUM! Sprinkle a lot of love making throughout these days and

Things are not back to the way things were before, they seem to be better! I'm so happy and I want to share that happiness, just like I shared my misery before.

HAPPY VIBES! SENDING OUT HAPPY VIBES! GET EM WHILE THEY'RE HOT! CAN YOU FEEL IT?