View Single Post
Old 05-26-2013, 12:38 AM

We haven't worked out the whole birth control thing yet. I'm still waiting to hear back from the doctor about the Nuvaring. I don't know for sure that I want kids. I always assumed I would have them. I think I want one. I don't know.

Having a child with someone else or without Q's involvement (as a parent, if not biological) is not an option for us. Yes, vasectomies can be reversed, but it doesn't always work. The freezing the sperm is an interesting idea though.

Anyway, enough on that. The three of us went to the baseball game last night. It was really nice. We paid almost no attention to the game, but sat around and ate and talked. We left during the 7th inning. Apparently, our team scored all their runs after we left, so we missed the exciting part. Oh well, none of us really care!

We went to Miss M's place after that, and had some drinks. We played Parcheesi and Miss M kicked our asses. We were there until after 2am. Q kissed her goodnight and I had no bad feelings. It was a really nice evening. I think Miss M was expecting that I would have issues with seeing them kiss, but I was really fine. It was kinda sexy too!

It was really nice to be able to talk openly about our relationships. Q and Miss M have decided they don't want to tell our friends, and I've told them I'll support them either way.

Speaking of friends, one of ours now has an OKC profile. I'm pretty sure he hasn't seen mine, but it could lead to some interesting conversations if he does. He's roommates with Miss M's XBF.